The typical valuation process is as follows:
- Conduct a physical site inspection which enables us to understand the property in terms of functionality, quality, market appeal and condition.
- Take building measurements which enables us to draft a sketch plan (should building areas not be made available).
- Obtain Title Deed information, Land Surveyor diagrams, site identification plans, municipal zoning, maps, aerial imagery.
- Perform market research in terms of sales and rental indicators.
- Submit report with valuation certificate.